Leimert Plaza Park
- Located in the heart of the Crenshaw district, Leimert Park Village lures tourists with the distinct African American culture of its shops, art galleries, coffee shops, restaurants and jazz clubs.
- Lots of culture from Sika Jinga Jinga The World Stage Project Blowed Kaos Mechezidek¬2 mention the "Drum Circle" Sat N sun ! #AfrikanDiaspora #SaveLeimertpark HOTTAMAN is Anti #Regentrification
- black people everywhere
- Leimert Park is an epicenter of African-American arts, music, and culture. UCLA students will help add energy to this historical park with a beautification, painting, and building project on 9/21!
- A place to feel at home! I felt like I was surrounded by my crazy family members. Came for a Trayvon Martin rally and had an interesting time! Nothing major to see but an ethnically cool place to be.
- I just attended a walk thru of the Vision theater, the first phase of renovations are done, the cleane up and prep for the new Year's Eve Gala are now under way. The Vision is useable for 2013.
- The white house is off the chains!
- There always something cool going on at this park.
- The Hood! Heart of LA
- If you try to take pictures of the drum circle, they may get a little mad at you.
- For an amazing display of skill come here to listen to some amazing druming on the weekend.
- It's A bike lane starting at 43rd pl& Degnan that will take you to the Expo Line. I know ima #LeimertPark #Fixie Rider !! ! !
- Don't mind the crack heads lol
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with jazz and blues, childrens arts and crafts, face painting, delicious food, and free watermelon at the Vision Theatre in Leimert Park!
- im here all day
- Get little ethnic shops on marlon and a yummy jaimaican eatery too!
- The Annual Leimert Park Book Festival is today! Books and bar-be-que and jazz!
- The new cabs are here, and they look amazing!
- A true LA African Experience. So much culture. Try it out on Sunday for the Drum circle, and later that same night for live Reggae Music
- Amazing place to chill. The center hub on Black art and culture