- stiklal Caddesi'ni andryor :)
- Leidseplein is the cultural heart of Amsterdam. Its many street performers and buskers are a true sight to behold.
- Praa de Amsterdam, mais famosa do mundo, o point aqui, bares, cafs, coffee shops, etc.
- Pretty part of the city
- Relax you're in Amsterdam!
- This place once marked the beginning of the road to Leiden and this square was the first thing travellers saw of the canal ring and of Amsterdam when they entered the city
- go to cocktail bar N-joy! great cocktails. if you wanna be in a chick environment, walk a little across to south to MOMO
- Fill your bottle with tap water! Use the Jointhepipe.org tapstation and check in!
- Si te toca ver un performance callejero de 5 chicos, no te lo pierdas, son muy buenos!!!
- you can drink, you can dance, you can have fun, you can have best dinner... many of bars and cafes are really good!
- During summer months and sunny days, it gets too crowded, so I wouldn't take the bike...
- Free WiFi At the tram station
- Het Leidseplein is het culturele hart van Amsterdam, kenmerkend door straatartiesten en straatkunstenaars.
- Amsterdam'n kesinlikle en keyifli yeri dam ve museplein den de once geliyor benim icin restaurantlar coffeeshop lari en gzelleri burada
- Anlatilmaz yasanir:) gelmeniz gormeniz bir havasini solumaniz lazim
- Italian cafs - it's places where u my eat and enjoy your meal. Only Italian!
- Bulldog bar dole kamrlik naproti proudi tu energie;-)
- Go here for cool street theater and street performances.
- Enjoy the street shows daily in this square during the summer. It's also the entrance to a bunch of streets full of restaurants.