- Begin with the venerable discount theatre ticket booth, TKTS, in Leicester Square (tkts.co.uk): try to arrive well before opening time (9am) to get the best choice of shows for the evening.
- This area was named after Leicester House, the London mansion home of the Earl of Leicester built in 1635. But by 1800 it was a home of popular entertainment and theatres, and has never looked back.
- Beautiful day and alots of pple wooohooo
- The worst square in London.
- a good place for activites after 9pm
- Nice area to just sit and hang out..have a coffee
- Don't waste your money with btopenzone. Costa has free wi-fi even in the garden.
- DID YOU KNOW that this square got its name from the fountain originally being made of Red Leicester cheese, before being eaten within two days of opening by London's ever-growing plague of rats? FACT.
- Still a hole to avoid
- You are standing in the best city in the world.
- Welcome to hell.
- I love this square, it has everything! Great place to hangout with friends :) plus m&ms world is my favorite! :D
- Leicester Square hosted the world premiere of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The Queen of England attended the red carpet royal premiere and this was the first 3D movie premiere she attended.
- Great place to just hang with friends, grab a bite, catch a movie or even a red-carpet premier, close to covent garden and soho
- Be careful in the weekends so many drunk pepole out there !!
- The general rule is: if a club has people standing in Leicester Square advertising it, then it's no good. Go somewhere else.
- M&M's shop: a place not to be missed!!!
- Fav place in london, where u can hit covent garden, soho, piccadilly, theathers and so on...
- Chain stores, crowds and blaring lights shouldnt stop you from checking out the Shakespeare fountain & Charlie Chaplin statue. Green Guide Editor
- Charming and trendy, Leicester Square is up day and night. The various options of bars, nightclubs, cinemas and theaters and the M&M's World store are super cool.