Lei Lei's Bar and Grill
$ $ $ $
57-091 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
- Awesome vibe. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a pro surf god. Great ahi, amazing spinach salad, opa, steaks are excellent and crowd is fun
- I like the oyster shots with some tabasco sauce!
- At Turtle Bay!!! The best....
- Love when they bring out the warm chocolate chip cookies!
- Ahi Sashimi is so fresh!
- The ribs are AWESOME! Get the full rack or you will wish you had more like me lol. Potatoes are good also
- Grilled chicken beats the burger. Best bang for your buck by far! Great service and brought out fresh chocolate chip cookies on the house! Best place to eat at turtle bay resort
- Grilled chicken sandwich is very good, same with chocolate chip cookies. Service and price is also the best we have had at turtle bay.
- Oyster shot shot shots
- Good breakfast option if you're staying at the resort.
- Crab dip & baby spin salad! Grindsss
- Add the avocado! No matter what.. Add it!
- Average starters/appetisers.. Crab stuffed salmon is really good & so is the roasted garlic smashed potatoes! Avoid the baby back ribs - very dry!
- Try Coconut Curry Shrimp, herb crusted chicken and the calamari. You can't go wrong with those. Lei Lei Mai Tai is famous.
- Ribs were good...
- The martinis are better than the food...
- Amazing chocolate chip sundae & the best vibe on the island !!! Really loved that place :)
- Prime rib is to die for but pass on the escargot. Dessert selection isn't too impressive
- prime rib was nice and juicy and had pretty good flavor. great service and ok ambiance unless you sit outside. good casual family spot.
- oyster shots were so good and fresh! also, the tomato mozzarella salad was amazing and also fresh farm to table. crispy coconut shrimp was pretty much like you would find it anywhere.