The LEGO Store
Toys & Games, Hobbies
- The LEGO Store was newly remodeled December 4, 2010. Featuring, Herobot 9000, a LEGO Robot made from 2.8 million LEGOs and over 34 feet tall. Enjoy building your own LEGO structures in the play area.
- The staff is really knowledgeable. Helped me find a minifig I wanted from the mystery bags by feel!
- Be sure to head up to the food court and get the bird's eye view of Legoland. Impressive!
- find that one piece
- Love all the rare Legos!
- Great giant Lego statues, make your own mini figs, large selection, Simpsons, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, etc. Can be crowded
- Get a free Lego keychain on Halloween for wearing a costume!
- Ask the good looking guy in a @GopherHockey jersey for help. He really knows his stuff when it comes to Lego.
- Coolest place ever.
- Cool lego sets
- Go during the week, weekends are inane!
- now reopened
- You can make three unique minikits for $10. Kids loved that!
- Huge selection and they have lots of toys out for kids to play with
- Feel like a kid, no matter what age you are
- Ohhh god, the horrors! Shield your child's eyes...so many innocent people.
- This place is awesome, I used to come here as a kid 20 years ago and remember giant dinosaur Lego sculptures. The store is still a joy to visit today, love Legos!
- The employees scoff at you if you're an adult playing with their product and acting like child.
- fun lego sculptures and a play area in back for lego practice and people watching
- The building area outside can get very crowded. There are a couple of small building areas inside the store that our kids found that were completely open and just as fun.