Hotel, Performing Arts, Historic Site
- Labyrinth Masquerade ball is unbelievable. check it out. once a year if you can even get tickets
- Used to be the elks lodge. Has secret tunnel exits from the fourth floor. Under ground pool used to have a glass roof and in the day the ladies had a special entrance
- KCRWs Masquerade Costume Ball - The night will feature 13 DJ sets, including special performances. Party kicks off at 9 pm with surprises through every corridor. $75 in advance or $85 at the door.
- RedCup Sundays
- Park Plaza New Years Eve 2014 at The Legendary Park Plaza, Los Angeles, CA, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013.Grab your tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/qdarlsn
- The Chit Chat Club. Monthly 30's/40's night with live band and dancing!
- The Labyrinth of Jareth Fantasy Masquerade BallAt the glorious Park Plaza607 S. Park View Street, Los Angeles, CA13th annual - July 16th & 17th 2010
- Absolutely unreal and historic party venue. The ghosts of old LA surround.
- Beautifully old hotel!!!! :-)
- Here for the TWS Evening Bridal Event. I am the make up artist working on the models for the runway show and I am also a vendor. Come say hello! Event starts @ 6p-10p. See you soon!
- If dudes parked in vehicles along Park View say 'Psst, hey buddy.' ignore them, unless you're looking to buy something illicit.