- A beautiful outdoor shopping mall with live music on the weekends and an art festival in the summer. Many upscale shops and restaurants including Cheesecake Factory (my favorite). Starbucks too.
- Bar Louie- $1 Burger Night every Tuesday from 5-close! Happy Hour too from 4-7 for $3 drafts!
- Legacy Live on Friday and Saturday nights in the Summer. Life is good.
- The starbucks here is the best. Nearly no lines
- To the jerk who claims everones from east and doesn't work. From west here with 2 jobs. Not some of our faults you don't know how to save money so you can treat yourself once in a while.
- Nordstrom Rack Starbucks Dicks Cheesecake Factory are my favs. Check them out great service.
- The Cheesecake Factory was an unexpected surprise! Great food, great patio, great experience! The prices are comparable to a nice downtown restaurant, and the menu is extensive!
- I love the classy look
- Legacy Village's true beauty can be seen at night. The entire shopping district is lit to perfection with soft colored hues and feels ever so whimsical.
- White House Black Market >>>>
- Check out the Art Fest in the summer (and, again in the fall). A nice variety of affordable art.
- Bring the kids to dance on the lawn in the summertime - great live music!
- So much better than Richmond and Beachwood
- Keep your clothing on while drinking in this establishment... they'read rather particular about that.
- Janie and Jack has the cutest children's clothes!
- They need more stop signs
- Going down hill. Once Apple left so did the traffic.
- Quaint place like Easton.,, but more expensive
- Music on Fridays gets crowded. Food Truck Mondays are awesome bit long lines
- Very cool layout.