LeFrak Center at Lakeside
12:00pm - 6:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
2:00pm - 8:00pm
10:00am - 10:00pm
10:00am - 6:30pm
- Bluestone Cafe is excellent. Great hot chocolate!
- Hey the season pass. Let's you get in front of the line. Your own skates get you on the ice even faster.
- Go early to avoid long lines.
- Clean bathrooms. Bluestone has a nice upstairs area too
- Best bathrooms! Cute cafe picnic tables to hangout at.
- There's a diaper changing table in the bathroom.
- Splash Pad (what the ice skating is in the summer months) is a great spot for little kids to cool off.
- Bring the whole family!
- The rinks themselves are beautiful and fun - it's so nice to have 2. Need improvements in administration - waited about an hour for tickets on a Sunday and 30 mins for two hot chocolates and fries.
- Took us 45 minutes to get tickets at 11:30 on Sunday morning. There were literally 12 transactions ahead of us in the one ticket window that was open. Bad.
- FYI: The largest skate size they have for men is size 13! I'm a 14 sneaker and was able to cram my foot into the 13 rental but it was pretty tight.
- Seasonal sports will include ice skating and ice hockey (November through March), Roller skating (April through October) and water play for children and families (May through September).
- Beautiful Scenery
- Yemek yenmez...
- Come in the early morning to skip the lines. Woo-hoo!
- Skating was cool but be warned, no storage (even of shoes) included. $3 (small) locker rental for 3h. Wasnt too crowded on a Jan Friday afternoon
- roller skating rink often slim crowds. Nice breeze under the roof when skating
- Come here for rollerskating!!
- The center is beautiful but the ticket and food lines are ridiculously sloooooow.
- The admission ticket booth is behind the skate rental place, don't accidentally stand on line for skates before getting tickets. You'll need to get a locker for your shoes. Lovely rink though :)