Lee Roy Selmon's
- Try the Smokin Tampa Tea! It's our favorite drink!
- The smokin tampa tea #ridiculous 1 pitcher nice twist on a long island tea @hb_focuz_is_pow
- Order the Tampa tea.
- Awesome nachos here!
- Home away from home.
- Think Lee Roy's only has BBQ? Try the peppercorn crusted tuna.
- Tommy the bartender is great
- Enjoy a great meal at Lee Roy Selmon's August 16-30th, 2013 during the annual Dine Tampa Bay Restaurant Week! Enjoy amazing Prix Fixe Menu options for only $25!
- Monday thru Friday from 4-7 pm is victory hour! Three dollar appetizers and drinks!
- Selmons wings, extra crispy are a must. Best wings you'll ever have. Really.
- The midget waiter is the best!
- No more free fried green tomatoes deal! Boo....I'll stick to chili's! Free chips n salsa w checkin!
- The Fried Green Tomatoes RULE
- Ask for the Mile High Pulled Pork Sandwich Carolina style. Never had a bad meal there. The best wings
- Some of the best grits I have ever had! Great staff!
- The smokin Tampa tea is awesome as well as the back country nachos. Just an FYI: you can ask for BBQ sour cream with the nachos and it gives it a great kick!
- Brisket and Beer!!
- Gotta get Andrea as a server!!
- If it is your first time there, mention it. We did and received free samples of the sides to try.
- Forget the fried green tomatoes order the sweet potato fries!