Lee Fa Yuen Korea House (梨花園韓國料理)
- Terrible food
- Dooroochigi addict...
- Set lunch includes banchan side dishes & soup for $68, i prefer the mixed grill (chicken pork and beef); up to you if all this is worth the sacrifice in food quality. Service adequate for a lunch spot
- Good authentic Korean food, with large menu selection
- The banchan is okay, the cooked food is terrible. The kimchi chigae tasted like it was made from dirty water... Possibly the worst Korean food I've had in Hong Kong.
- Get braised short ribs!!! So yum.
- Tasty authentic Korean food, owned by Korean and many Korean customers.
- Went on a weekday for dinner, busy but still got a table for two with no reservations. Good quality Korean food in Sheung Wan.
- Rude staff - Ruder than most. Food was sub-par. Go to Des vouex rd c and go to Korean Garden. They appreciate and treat customers well. Food and atmosphere friendlier over there
- . .
- Found bits of plastic in my rice...