Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan
2010 16th St (at Pearl St.)
Boulder, CO 80302
- Jamaican Jerk Tempeh is amaaaaaaazing.
- Even if you're not a vegetarian, you'll love this food! So yummy
- If you want a great brunch but don't want to wait 39 - 67 minutes like you have to on Pearl Street, Leaf is the place for you.
- Raw wrap rocks!
- Favorite place for consistent, high quality vegetarian food. Raw wrap is a favorite. Seasonal menu.
- There food is really delicious. I don't miss meat.
- Ask them about their local farm.
- The Vegetable Wellington is fantastic!
- For all the veggie loving folks, the Leaf is awesome, really. You can't go wrong.
- One of the most vegan friendly restaurants in Boulder. Need more like them. Completely vegetarian.
- As a vegetarian, Im pretty picky about vegetarian restaurants, and this is a good one. Particularly nice for brunches.
- Celebrated our anniversary here, got the gnocchi with beets and pecan pesto, tomato bolognese, and fried king mushrooms. Everything was delightful, well-prepared, fresh, and not pretentious.
- Everything was delicious. They have a decent happy hour, too (3-6, I think?). If youre planning on dinner during a weekend, make reservations.
- One of the best vegetarian places I've ever been to!! The Zucchini Bolognese was SO good
- Try the ginger beer and the jackfruit enchiladas
- Get the pierogies with beat sauce. Also a great place just to sit and have tea service. Same owners as The teahouse in the park.
- Surprisingly interesting brunch, the egg (or tofu) scramble with ranchero sauce was quite good.
- One of the best vegetarian dinners I've had. The fresh spring rolls I am still craving over a week later! Delicious!
- Purple cabbage soup was delightful. The sweet pea falafel is soft inside and perfectly seasoned, and accompanying quinoa tabouleh was deliciously nutty. Great meal, highly recommended.
- Lead is the Frasca of vegetarian food.