Le Truc Bustaurant
Food Truck, French, Restaurant
SF Bay Area, CA
Lists & rankings
- Try the Cheesesteak
- Try the Steak Sub
- Can't go wrong with 2 Texas Tacos for $5 on the breakfast menu.
- Try the Hop Dog
- Le Truc is no longer passing on the Square Tax to customers f.y.i.
- The old school fries are SEX
- Try the Banh Mi Hot Dog
- Truffle fries FTW!
- Sit in the truck and watch your food be born
- Definitely get the butt king tacos with a side of truffle fries. Mish mashy goodness!
- The butt king tacos are obscenely good.
- You can eat inside the bus.
- Breakfast tacos are good. But they rarely start serving before 9.30, not surprising when you entrust early shift to a bunch of hipsters.
- The Bleu Cheesesteak is definitely the best!
- I recommend the pulled pork tacos if they have them!
- Check out Le Truc as seen on Meat And Potatoes
- Get the old school fries. Amazing!
- Get the blue-cheesesteak sandwich. Pretty amazing.
- Skip the chicken parm
- Chicken Cesaer with kale and Panko sammi...really tasty, but there isn't that much kale. Service takes a while when they're busy. Do everyone a favor and get your order right the first time.