- Cash only
- Not authentic. Check out pho 99 if you want better vietnamese food.
- Be sure to get #13 fresh spring roll- it's seriously the best
- I was looking at a review I made from 2010. Well about 30 times later and I love this place! Always stop here when I'm on this side of town for an audition. Fresh veggies, amazing herbs! Great service
- Great food, and very cheap!
- It's not cash only any more. They now take cards
- Amazing Vietnamese pho and spring rolls! Nicest and friendliest service ever! Love the Vietnamese Iced Drip Coffee! Extraordinarily authentic and delicious! Cash only!
- 3, 13B, 18 w/charbroiled pork are must orders
- Go somewhere else where you get a full meal. Portion size here is stingy!
- Pork chops and imperial rolls!
- Fave: spring roll, pho; Skip: Bun
- Love this place, the food is so good and tasty, I don't live in LA anymore but every time I'm in town, I Have to have their Bun Saigon!!!! Heaven on a plate
- Parking in rear or out front! This place is great to have rainy day Pho!
- One of The Best Pho spots on The WestSide. Condiments & accompanying bean sprouts, lime & basil are usual for WS restaurants: close to nothing. Ask for extra as well as onions & extra beef slices OTS
- #11 is the best rice dish west of the 405.
- Not cash only anymore - zip and zap your lunch
- Get the #17 roll it yourself rolls. There's enough to share!
- Egg rolls are good, pho was ehh. Portions are also really small for what you pay for
- Family owned- best Pho in LA!
- The spring rolls are exceptionally average.