Le Quy Breakfast & Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant
- The fresh rolls here are something of a revelation on a plate - you must get some.
- No MSG in pho - probably why some are complaining. They miss the chemicals. But I don't! So fresh and yummy!
- Get the eye of round pho and some chicken rice and Thai tea
- For some reason eating a vowel of pho next to an old couple eating eggs and toast works for me.
- #35 was phenomenal! No MSG in the pho
- try the pho! it is excellent.
- Great ambiente and the pho is excellent. Not one of those broths that will hit you over the head with flavor but really quite subtle.
- Pho is great.
- The chicken pho was so delicious! Ask for the spicy broth!!
- The food here arrives very quickly, however the flavor is extremely lacking.
- Pho!!! Is great. Also try the crab fried rice.
- Pricier than other pho restaurants, but they give you large portions. The broth is clean and you can tell they put a lot of thought and TLC into their ingredients. Worth the extra $$$.
- Clay pot rice and Sea bass fried rice
- Seafood Combo Pho
- Great atmosphere, very nice staff, and the pho and crab shrimp egg rolls were fantastic
- Shrimp and beef clay pot rice is good
- Ask the owner about his homemade sake. He's a good man with amazing a stories. I enjoyed chatting with him almost more than I enjoyed my Pho Chin Tai.
- The staff here are totally awesome and friendly!
- Chicken wings!
- Great Clay Pot Special!