Le Pavillon Hotel
- This 1907 hotel is said to have ghostly residents. Originally called the New Hotel Denechaud, it was the first in the city to have elevators. If you're looking for a spirited stay, ask for Room 930.
- Pool deck is amazing... The showers in the rooms feel like ur in a waterfall.
- The late night PB&J and cold milk provided in the lobby every night is a lifesaver to this weary business traveler. Great story behind it. Just ask the staff.
- Le Pavillon Hotel serves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every evening in their lobby!
- Great service!
- Make sure you get a spcial omlett by the most lovely Patty Cakes
- Make sure to talk Lou about things to do in city...this new orleans native has amazing suggestions
- Rooftop pool is amazing! The water temp is warm like a bath.
- Don't head out for the night before grabbing a PB&J sandwich (served on silver platters each night at 10pm).
- Follow the hotel on Twitter
- P&J in the night. Between 10 to 11 pm
- The service was excellent.
- Pam at the gallery bar makes the city's best Sazarac- I've chased the cocktail from Antoine's to The Sazarac Bar at Roosevelt, Commander's and 12 others- but it's on the sweet side, just like Pam.
- Great decor. Clean! Good service. Parking is 35$ a night, but at least you know your car is safe. 5-10 minute walk to bourbon. Would def recommend!
- Come for lunch buffet .... Nice downtown location... See Georiga she is great.
- The food is awful but service in hotel is great. Stay but don't eat here.
- Great location, great vibe. Pool deck is nice and the peanut butter and jelly late night sandwiches! Oh. Food/buffet ,,,'n'awlins all the way.
- Try the Champagne sunday brunch. Late night pb+j FTW!
- The Ladies' restroom on the ground floor is much fancier than the one at the lower level. It has lighted makeup mirrors! Lower level smells like a bulimic uses it often.
- Great Blt, delicious coffee wonderful service!