Le Pain Quotidien
316 Santa Monica Blvd (btwn 3rd & 4th St)
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Not fond of the tartines--too small and pricey for what you get. Stick to the salads, IMO.
- Great brewed coffee .. Varieties of healthy options for breakfast .. Service could've been better
- Worst service ever... Very overpriced. Mediocre food
- Very slow service. I had to cancel my tea after 30 minutes although I have reminded them 5 times. What a disappointment...
- If you sit outside, watch out for scary Santa Monican bums asking for your bread
- One of my favorite places, generally for breakfast after Farmers' Market. I've tried and enjoyed nearly everything on the menu.
- I love the seasonal menu -- always a change! Pumpkin soup was amazing!
- Very good coffee and service. Nice, calm atmosphere to relax and get some work done
- Very friendly staff ;)
- Organic French rolls (2) and splurge on delicious spreads
- Wonderful brunch place, salmon with soft boiled eggs is perfect
- Very disappointed, I noticed for the last two years they haven't changed their menus also the quality of the food has gotten so much worse. Not to mention the size you get, not worth the $....sorry..
- Average food, very small portions. Overpriced. Ordered fritata with salad to take away. Fritata was tasty but very small. Salad i wouldn't call a salad - just some mixed salad leaves. Disappointing
- Egg white smoked salmon and scallion omelette was nice, but the mint lemonade was much too sweet. There is also outdoor seating available, but beware of hobo nonsense.
- If you want to eat organic food try this restaurant but the service was slowly.
- Best place to have a breakfast in Santa Monica
- Loved the soft boiled eggs!!
- Egg whites with tomato and avocado, black coffee. Great start of the day
- Best chia seeds pudding