Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis
- Heated bathroom floors!
- Best outdoor dining in Minneapolis! Secondi Naturale sounds amazing!
- My girlfriend loves the risotto balls.
- Use the Y gym across the street. Day passes just $10. Three floors of gym awesomeness.
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine editors pick for best bar when you want to be seen.
- Try salume plate
- Chambers is a great luxury hotel featuring contemporary ambience with its architecture and design. Stop by for a drink and check out the amazing artwork from the Burnet Art Gallery collection.
- Don't miss the dazzling array of contemporary art, from the collection of hotel owner Ralph Burnet.
- I want to stay here forever. Heated bathroom floors and the most amazing in-room desk space if you are working remotely for the day!
- Wonderful Hotel, loved the Art collection
- Great artist showing: Drew Peterson
- herb is the president of chambers.
- The cigarette machine opposite the elevators has nice little takeaway blocks of art (for free).
- Well situated - only staying for 3 nights while in town for wedding but nice stylish hotel with nice bar attached
- Rooms are lovely (white/black minimalist design). Nice place to spend a weekend and conveniently located. Not a cookie-cutter hotel.
- Favorite Hotel in Mpls. Marin Restaurant is delicious and the library bar such a cool place to hang out.
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis offers the luxury of an upscale dorm for architects complete with Artemide desk lamps. What used to be a modern hotel on bustling Hennepin Ave is only luxury in price.
- Amazing artwork everywhere
- The permanent installations feature stars from the Young British Artists movement, while the Burnet Gallery presents a new exhibit every few months. Guests get free admission to the Walker Art Center.
- Great artwork everywhere, but miserable, painfully slow wifi.