Le Goûter Bernardaud
LHT Tower, 31-31A Queen's Rd C (at Theatre Ln)
- Terribly slow with food service, even during non-peak hours. Expect waits of about 30+ minutes for main dishes. Definitely not a quick cafe bite, but okay for a quick drink.
- Was recommended to try their opera cake and it came with the wrong texture. Attitude of the staff varies.
- Not sure about the food but the coffee tastes burnt here.
- Can be very busy and noisy though
- The set lunch is reasonably priced and has good portions.
- Love this place but can't understand why they don't serve scones til after 2pm. Couldn't they just serve them all day? ??
- This is a great hidden place in Central to feed your kid without the crowds.
- The lemon tart is arguably the best in HK....
- The service sucks.....don't go. If you are really into LGB stuff...go to the one in IFC mall.
- Coffee is not bad. Quite place in the middle of ifc mall.
- Eggs Benedict, salmon bagel... *yummayyy*