$ $ $
- The best place!!!!
- Classic timeless restaurant. One of the best in London. Michel Roux jnr's tasting menu is sublime.
- One of the best restaurants ive been to, definately must pay this place another visit.
- If you get the tasting menu with wine. Finish your wine before you finish your course and you will get a free top up.
- Two Michelin Stars.
- Amazing tasting menu, from the souffle to the cheese platter. Too many, albeit friendly and helpful waiters.
- Talbot 2004 best mispricing on a wine list ever
- Amazing and classic food! Michel Roux Jr's tasting menu is cooked to perfection, and got to meet the chef himself! Timeless decor.
- Fabulous. Just fabulous.
- Cossetting, divine, assured. This gem just gets better and better
- The food and service are remarkably where you would expect them to be.
- lamb is superb!!
- I would highly recommend the tasting menu so that you can try each dish. Try with a bottle of Chateau Chasse-Spleen 2005. It's an highly enjoyable experience...
- Great food and service one of the oldest fine dining places in london
- 9.5/10 Great upscale restaurant for special occasions. The tasting menu was amazing, with an adequate amount of food. Favorite: monk fish and pork belly. Great selection of British and French cheese.
- I was so excited to come here and disappointed. It's overrated and over priced. Wine pairings were cheap wine that you wouldn't expect from 3 Michelin. Shame.
- Everything !
- Set menu - Set lunch for 56 includes three courses, half a bottle of wine, half-bottle of mineral water, petit fours and coffee. Three options per course. Monday to Friday.
- Try the tasting menu with the wine flight, I left stuffed!
- The tasting menu is a delight. Best: Cheese souffle. Flexible: you can swap dishes from the a la carte to the tasting menu. I swapped the boudin for the foie gras. :) wine matching was perfect.