431, rue McGill (coin Saint-Maurice)
Montréal, QC H2Y 2H1
- By far the nicest staff in the area.
- Go there on a Thursday night. Be sure to get a bottle of holy water. :)
- Everything you'd look for a after a long day at work and just to spend time with friends.
- Full packed le jeudi soir! Mais que de plaisir...
- Fun atmosphere, good ambience! very good place to chill with friends. Thursday nights are happening!
- There is a pole in the back if you want to show off your striper skills
- This is an excelent place to have a drink with your friends
- My new favorite spot. Great music. Handsome guys all over the place. Haha :)
- Worst bar in Montreal! Avoid it as kuch as possible .......
- One word: Douchey.
- Do you make Old Fashioned's? No. Can I get a Maker's on ice? No. Ok, how about a Negroni? Uh, what's in that?
- Old Garden is the best brew in da place along with the pizza
- Petit mais c est une place agrable pour les 5 7
- Too much things to confess...
- Y aller le jeudi entre amis... 2 bars votre disposition. It's crowdy!
- Toujours un bon plan ... If you want to do casual
- The door men are brutal and incompetent. My party spent $475 on bottle service and the door men refused to acknowledge my guests arriving under guest list since they did not speak french.
- Le barman Jeremy est super sympa, l'ambiance le fun et une belle clientle.
- Music is ALWAYS a sucess. 5@7 thursdays are legendary!!!
- On wednesdays, live dj