French, Swiss, Music Venue
- Try the Traditional Flammenkuche. Yum.
- The Hanging Man is the best item on the menu. I get it every time.
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner: Best Place to Play with Your Food! Try the Swiss cheese fondue with Gruyre, white wine, and kirschwasser (a sour cherry liqueur), served with crusty bread cubes.
- Ask for chocolate banana crepe but substitute Nutella with chocolate.
- The meat here is amazing! So tender and tasty. Fondue and crepes are very good too. Great quality food!
- Lemo Live tonight at le Chalet at 9:30PM he is going to be a lot of fun.
- Crepe ultimate chocolate is heaven.
- I had ordered the lunch special and my Brie galette was stellar! Service was attentive, attractive decor. I caught a peek at the dessert creeps and they look amazing! I will be back for dinner. Try it
- Come in for wonderful crepe.
- Always very nice sweet crepes. Very affordable Swiss and French food.
- Cheesy goodness!
- goat cheese crepe.
- Few sits left don't wait to RSVP
- For the first time at Le Chalet "Ted Sunburn" We hope we will see there:)
- Yes Le Chalet is a Super Bowl free zone restaurant on Sunday. Beside that please don't forget our live entertainment this Saturday with Ted Sanborn. Have a great day:)
- Yes Le Chalet is a Super Bowl free zone this Sunday. But I still love you all the Football fan:). Beside that don't forget our live entertainment this Saturday with Ted Sanborn. Have a great day:)
- Coconut nutella crepe for the win
- This place is awesome if you want something different I really recommend this place
- Awesome lunch special!
- Go for the crepes! The strawberry chocolate crepe is wonderful, and try the ratitouille.