$ $ $
- I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews here. My dinner was very good, and the service was great too. Also, its priced a bit cheaper than other restaurants in town. Can't really complain.
- Ambience was great, service was great, mussels were dry and bland, duck confit was somewhat tasty but bland, and coq au vin was mediocre according to my date. Other comment says the best in Bristol?no
- Not worth it. Spend your $ elsewhere. overpriced and unimpressed. Chef wasn't at all concerned with anything but the waitstaff and that was nothing to be impressed about. ;)
- Please ignore the first tip till you try it for yourself. Just had Sunday brunch ... AMAZING!
- Worst restaurant in all Bristol...