Lawrence's Fish & Shrimp
- Best Shrimp in Town! Call in order ahead. Great late night/early morning crave option. Onion Rings are Huge and delicious!
- Really good sea food, and it's very fresh.
- Got to try the frog legs
- Fish chips are popular at this crowded seafood joint where all of the food is prepared fresh daily. Open seven days a week, 24 hours. If youre craving fried shrimp at 3 a.m., this is your spot.
- Can't miss with the fried shrimp dinner and hot sauce!
- Everything is good here. Personally, I'm a fan of the chicken strips. Not overfried or breaded, really quite juicy.
- Home town favorite. The only place I know where you can drink the hot sauce.
- Don't come hungry..order before you think you want to eat. #longwait
- Best Shrimp in town!
- Try the fried chicken!!!
- Great 24 hour seafood spot!!! The food is good and the service is quick, newly remodeled.
- 9/28: National Drink Beer Day! Heineken, Stella, Corona, Sam Adams....with Shrimp? Fantastic!!
- Call ahead and save a bunch of time..
- Worth the wait!
- crowd ghetto Fabulous. Food was cool! Service was cool. Need sumthing heavy to soak up the alcohol 4am in the morn!
- Always get the whole catfish yum.
- You have to try the shrimp
- Try cat-fish dinner. You'll love it.
- Everything is great. Hike to get to but worth it.
- This was the worst the chicken was hard af taste like Chinese chicken with that salty ass crust the fries were ok the shrimp was crispy ass hell too. uuuggg never again I wasted $15.00