Lawrence Plaza - Food Court
Food Court, Korean
3561 El Camino Real (at Lawrence Expy)
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Kim chi fried rice from bbq town.
- I've seen this food court stay open as late as 9/10pm, which is better than most malls in the Bay Area.
- Get dessert at Paris Baguette after.
- There's a mini-arcade here with Point Blank among other things. Not worth it though, it's poorly maintained.
- Most of the places are no longer in business. There were only two places open.
- Best deals for great Korean food!
- Great place for a variety of cheap asian/Korean foods. Spacious, casual, and with a HUGE projected TV screen for communal sports watching
- A few korean and other asian foods. I'm sure you'll find better food at restaurants.
- Awesome assortment of Korean fast food
- A popular place to have lunch/dinner, but food is overpriced for the so-so taste. Get the milk pudding as dessert from Paris Baguette!
- Show up early ~5pm before prime dinner time and the cafeteria-style tables will be clean.
- #14 from Seoul Jung is a fave of mine. Spicy and craveable!
- Don't forget to get bingsu (Korean shaved ice) and stock up on Paris Baguette before you go
- Go to the sweet potato man in front of the supermarket : )
- Nuh uh. Thanks for the tips about Dishes, but this place is NOT the biz. Kimchee fried rice, sour. Fried egg on top was not runny. Rice cakes, not even spicy. Booboo sauce
- Try the bibim bap from DISHES. It's all good!
- Try veggie kimbap rolls from 'Dishes' yummy!