Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- I think they should seriously consider having reserved parking for the pregnant mamas. At least for those In their 3rd trimester. The back of the lot is not a friendly walk.
- In room DVD players are a nice touch! Had our 2nd baby girl here. Great experience!
- Sunflower Cafe is open. It is so pretty.
- The Koffee Korner is offering a drink special on Mondays. off 16 oz drinks from 2-4 pm! Enjoy
- Tired of sitting? Click "More Info" to view our Step It Up walking course!
- Check out the Koffee Korner outside the Gift Shop! M-F 8 am - 8 pm & Sat 1 pm -8 pm
- The best Health Fair of the year!
- The hospital's Auxiliary, which runs the gift shop, is a Lawrence Give Back participating charity - shop local with your Lawrence Give Back card and you can help great area causes too!
- Select "More Info" for our "Step it up" Walking Course! You could walk 1/4 to 1/2 mile while waiting!
- went to gift shop for free first aid kit and they had no clue what I was talking about...
- Stop by the LMH Gift Shop! Best gift shop in town!
- Amazing staff, clean environment, good atmosphere. Just overall outstanding hospital
- You always need better instrument for better treatment
- Take a walk down the 1st floor hallways (Endoscopy/Pain Mgmt; Lab; Surgery/XRay halls) Photos displayed are by LMH associates, doctors,. visitors & family members! Halls have suddenly come to life!
- I got my zipper pouch.
- The cafeteria food isn't bad. Everyone is very helpful here!
- Taking my neighbor to ER
- Brand new Snoozies super comfy slippers just arrived!
- Waiting for a friend? Why not try stretching your legs by following our Step it Up walking course!