Laurelhurst Theater & Pub
2735 E Burnside St (at NE 28th Ave)
Portland, OR 97214
- $4 entry. The popcorn is always fresh and there's parm & bakers yeast for doctoring it up. This place offers everything from A list second runs to old classics to campy and booze, wine and pizza.
- Good food/drink. Good prices
- Obviously bored girl is gone. Hope I didn't do that.....
- The Thermals collectively agree that this is the best movie theater in Portland. "Where else can you get beer, pizza and watch a movie and it's only $3!"
- After several years, price is now $4 instead of $3. Still worth it to catch a flick, beer, slices, & have a good time.
- The obviously bored and unhappy ticket booth girl adds a certain charm to the place
- Get the water, it's excellent!
- $3 movies, pizza and beer. what else do you need?
- Best movie deal in town at $3. Concessions are nicely priced as well.
- If I was to see movies of my dreams I see them on a screen here with a cup of red wine and a slice of pizza.
- From the looks for the Tips, it attracts a witty crowd..
- We love this place, enjoy a pitcher of beer and a slice of pizza.
- Love it when they play old movies! Plus you can't beat $3 ticket prices (always!) and having a beer while you enjoy the movie.
- Really fun to go at the holidays and see classic films with lunch. Great cold weather spot.
- The pizza is $1 per slice after the last show starts. It's because they turn the oven off, so it's kind of lukewarm, but still.
- Cheap dinner and a movie! Good pizza and beer options.
- Beer and a movie = great evening.
- Slice of pizza is good, and the plastic cup of wine has it's charm. Great fir seeing second run movies
- Shockingly good pizza and beer for a 2nd run theater.
- $4 movies! $6.50 pint+sm popcorn combo!