- Bryan is the most amazing guide!
- Best plantation tour in LA!!
- Be sure to meet the two cats, Marian and Alfie.
- Be prepared for an intense history lesson and some emotion
- Wonderful setting and a great tour. Definitely going again!
- Rose is an exceptional guide and storyteller. Her passion, knowledge and willingness to share the whole truth with us will not soon be forgotten. An incredibly moving experience!
- Stephen was an excellent tour guide. Ask for him if you can.
- Norman was a fantastic tour guide! He was very informative.
- Bryan is a descendant of the former owners and brings personal levity to his tours. Note: if you want to learn about the active sugar plantation, you need to specifically ask for info from your guide.
- If you go, get Stephen as your guide. He made the tour spectacular! Love him!!
- Joey was a great tour guide ...very informative tour. The best plantation!
- This is a superb destination. Our guide joey was brilliant. Well informed and never boring.
- Wonderful tour. Well done and beautiful grounds. Interesting and informative.
- The tour is interesting and the staff is very knowledgable. However, it tells more about the family who used to run it then how the slaves were treated or life they had
- Site historique avec tour en franais
- Very nice plantation!
- Excellent tour. Guide Lisa was very good.
- Awesome tour . The guides are very knowledgeable and nice. The tell a story through the tour. Must go if visiting Nola
- If you want to visit a plantation I would recommend the Oak Alley one down the road. The Laura plantation is nice too, but not in as good of a shape as Oak Alley. Also no free walking around.
- At first I didnt want to go here because of the -not that great looking-house but it was an amazing tour with an amazing story!