Latin Burger & Taco Truck
Food Truck, Burgers, Tacos
- Try the Latin Macho burger made from two patties with chorizo ground into the beef at the Latin Burger food truck. As seen on Travel Channels Burger Land.
- As a vegetarian, I'm in love with the Portabella Burger (and to think, before this burger I didn't even like mushrooms)
- Best of Miami 2013- Best Burger: The Latin Macho at Latin Burger & Taco. This handcrafted burger will not only find its way to your stomach but onto your clothes as well.
- Order the famous Latin Macho, a burger made of chorizo, chuck & sirloin, topped w/ Oaxaca cheese, caramelized onion, jalapenos, and an avocado or red pepper sauce. [Eater 38 Member]
- Follow Latin Burger & Taco Truck Tweets for updated daily location. Try Latin Macho Burger-chorizo, chuck & sirloin, oaxaca cheese, caramelized onions & jalapenos w/avacadolicious or red pepper sauce
- Love the Burger Beast! Love it so much that I've never tried anything else...
- All of their burgers have pork
- Their avocado sauce on the Macho Burger reigns supreme!
- Damn good burgers, the fries are amazing too. It's the Miami take on Five Guys.
- They need to scale this business. More trucks, more locations PLEASE!!!
- Get a side of Guachup (guava ketchup) for your fries and pork tacos.
- Latin Macho burger, a chorizo, chuck and sirloin burger topped with Oaxaca cheese, caramelized onions and jalapenos with Hoffman's signature "avocadolicious sauce" or a red pepper mayo.
- Ate here at Haulover Park on Weds food truck night! great food and burgers are pretty good.. try the Burger Beast!
- Macho Burger!
- The pulled pork "grande"!!
- Chicken Tomatillo or Latin burger! The best.
- If you're lucky you might catch them with no line and some extra beef on the truck... It could land you a free Mini Macho. So good!
- Have the latin macho with avocadolicious sauce
- Go here. It's the besttttt.