Multi-Michelin-starred Chef Joël Robuchon’s swanky restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel offers a peaceful solace from the noise and bustle of midtown Manhattan. A sleek, minimalist interior is the backdrop for executive chef Xavier Boyer’s classical French-inspired menu (the beef and foie gras burgers with caramelized bell peppers are a must). — Yasmin Fahr, 2/17/2011
L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon
French, Molecular Gastronomy
$ $ $ $
Four Seasons New York (57 East 57th St.)
New York, NY 10022
- Exquisite food but extremely pricey. If you want to splurge, try the impeccable Long Island spiced duck breast with onion soubise, flavored with morels and cloves ($52).
- The tasting menu is absolutely fantastic! @gomezmarco the real estate guy.
- Only 12 days left until they close on June 30th. You should go before its too late!
- Pegue o menu degustao! No tem como se arrepender!
- Most creative French in the world.
- Two Michelin stars.
- Tasting menu is stellar. In love with all of the desserts :)
- Get the champagne ball! Coolest dessert I have ever seen!
- LAtelier boasts a wonderful diversity of classic and contemporary dishes. We were in love with the quail stuffed with foie gras, though the crispy langoustine la caille is also not to be missed.