LaSalle Market and Deli
Deli / Bodega
6:30am - 5:00pm
6:30am - 6:00pm
6:30am - 6:00pm
6:30am - 7:00pm
6:30am - 10:30pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
- Get the roasted veggie sandwich.
- Vegetarians, the Portabella and the Grilled Veggie Sandwiches are filling and delicious. Also, get a quesadilla, sub peppers and onions for the meat. Good stuff!
- Great little lunch spot. Good food, good atmosphere!
- Best Scarlett Pumpernickle sandwich ever...turkey and cranberry and havarti mmm...great place to walk the Farmington Canal Trail and go antiquing!Great open mic on Friday nights too.
- Good coffee.
- Delicious food!
- Everything is good here!! We have rarely been unhappy here and if we are they will take it back and give us something else. The staff is always friendly.
- a great stop for sandwiches, perhaps after you've hit the farmer's market one weekend morning.
- They're a deli, pizza place, bakery, have draft beer and serve wine, and have a water bowl and treats for dogs. What's not to love?
- The Mindbender is mind bending!
- Grinders and sandwiches
- Great atmosphere and fun food. The patio in the summer is the best.
- Pizza is awesome! The veggie sandwich is good!! And the pastry is delicious!!
- Love their locally made orange soda! Most importantly you can order just one pancake or one slice of French toast
- $10 minimum on credit cards
- The Quesadillas are gigantic. A little messy to eat, but loaded with good stuff!
- Best veggie grinder!
- Collinsville is a Great place to meet friends.LaSalles has Good food,desserts,fun sidewalk seating .
- The pizza is fantastic and so are the guys who make it! Also try the lemon swifts when they have 'em!
- This unlikely venue hosts a rocking open mic on Friday night. Over 60 people compete for 16 spots. The list opens in the early afternoon, so call ahead. Best part about this event? No cover and BYOB!