Las Ventanas Restaurant & Cantina
14555 Grisby Rd
Houston, TX 77079
- Loved it! Pretty place with entertainment almost every night & good food & strong drinks!
- Food was okay. Service was horrible.
- I visited Las Ventanas last Friday for the first time. Tried their pozole and, I must tell you, is hands down the best pozole I have had in Houston so far. Their staff was warm and service was great.
- Great family restaurant, awesome if you have kids. Delicious food and great service.
- Food is just okay but the patio is great!
- Excelente servicio y la comida llega rapido
- Food ok... service ehhhh. Id eat elsewhere
- Food &service was great. Very hidden. Fajitas for 2 was our choice. We stumbled up on it by a wrong turn. Thank you Jesus! Valet service by tips smoozed us right on in. We cldn't resist. Great spot!
- Brunch Buffet on Sundays 11 to 3pm! Not enough variety of food for such a High price! Live Music!
- Best of Houston 2011 - Top 10 Patios - #9
- Very unorganized :-( Wanted a lovely Mother's Day Brunch......Food marginal, Service almost non-existent
- Bring the kids for brunch. They have a great set-up with a jumparoo and a jungle gym.
- Great outdoor area, esp for kids. Good food, but pricey.
- Food was Blah. Margaritas were bad.
- Buy a GC @ Restaurant.com and save a bundle at this beautiful Mexican restaurant - part of the Las Almedas family of restaurants.
- Sit outside, great atmosphere and service. Fajitas were only okay.
- Beef Fajita's are top notch! Definitely give the margaritas a shot too - they pack a punch.
- Great food!
- this place sucked!!!