Lists & rankings
- Voted Best Mexican Restaurant of 2013! Recruit your friends and don't let them be turned away from it's exterior because inside it's stocked with an addictive salsa bar, savory tamales and burritos.
- great tacos, killer salsa bar. the avocado salsa is the best.
- Great food
- Chorizo Taco voted Best Taco by City Pages in 2012! There's nothing fancy about this cheap dive, but nothing beats chorizo, onion, and cilantro tucked into a four-inch tortilla
- What it lacks in atmosphere, it makes up for in taste. Get the guacamole!
- The salsa bar is great! Service was fine, just what u would expect at a genuine hole-in-the-wall place!!
- Excellent authentic food and there is a salsa bar too
- Good food, poor service.
- Very authentic. The enchiladas were great!
- Awesome burritos.
- Very disappointed. Mixed fajitas with chicken and steak, small dry pieces mostly onions and green peppers. Salsa bar was disappointing all salsas were watery, no pico.
- The Pollo Tacos are four inches of pure heaven. Even when you don't order them as your entree, you are going to want to get one on the side for good measure.
- Fresh ingredients and scratch cooking at practically Taco Bell prices. The restaurant's most distinguishing feature is the salsa bar in the center of the dining room.
- $1 tacos on Tuesday ... Going up to $1.25 soon.
- Great spot for authentic Mexican. A bit of a dive, but that adds to the appeal to me.
- Seriously awesome taco's and burritos. Even better monday and tuesday deals. Only cuz you get those intems for steals..... a must eat for authentic mexican grub..... BOOM
- Gave it a try because we had a Groupon. Not at all impressed with the food. Can't believe CitiPages voted this the best Mexican restaurant. Servers were nice but slow. Will not be returning.
- Pretty authentic, good food. It can be spicy, so be aware. The service was pretty crappy, but food did come quick.
- AMAZING tacos. The salsa bar is also great.