- Food blogger Life in Pink says their Eastern Market has amazing food, great Margaritas, perfect ambience, and the staff is always friendly. Its pretty affordable, too!
- Try something different. This place serves El Salvadorean food.
- If you have never had a pupusa, try one (and add the cabbage, called Cutado). Pupusas are the new burrito
- The Las Placitas platter is enough for dinner for two.
- Among all of the new establishments on 8th, don't forget about this old favorite. Have the Sopa de Tortilla and a top-shelf margarita.
- Best margaritas ever!!
- Very slow service and not friendly
- Save your money & go across the street 2 Banana Cafe!
- The Pollo Ranchero is awesome
- One of my favorite restaurants! Get the margaritas and my favorite dish is the Pollo Ranchero.
- Love their vegetarian platter. Staff is nice & recognizes frequent guests. Happy this place has made it as the street has classed itself up.
- Great salvadorian dishes! Awesome papusas. Try the el tipico. Start with grilled shrimps!
- Mexican and Salvadoran food in one restaurant. Authentic and delicious!
- Their service is awful!! Had to flag them down for the check and drinks. Never bothering to come here again. Their margaritas are nothing special.
- Great service, atmosphere, and food at a great price. Would recommend to anyone.
- Tipico! To the max
- I love this restaurant. Nachos are delicious.
- Ohhhhhh margarita!
- Food is good and in large portions. Incredibly slow service though.
- Wonderful Mexican food here. The shrimp fajitas are really good!