- Abrahms Margarita with Tries Generations!
- The cheese dip is to die for! And tastes great on top of the chimichanga, too!
- $2.50 margaritas on thursdays!
- This time I ordered the fish tacos and they were delicious! Service was great! We were seated right away and food was brought out in a timely manner.
- A "giant margarita" costs $16. The price isn't on the menu and it tastes terrible. Avoid at all costs.
- Their chicken burritos are the best!
- The steak and shrimp is good
- Yep, I'm here.
- Omar makes the best custom margaritas.....aka..... Dawnarita's
- Order the Queso dip with chorizo, nice.
- Abrams Margarita with Tres Generations Tequila, the best Margarita around!
- The Tortilla Soup Grande is delish. Their chips & salsa are great, order a side of Queso dip to with them. Yum!
- Great margaritas
- Great margaritas!!!!
- Shredded beef quesadilla is amazing and enough for 2 people to share!
- Try the quesadillas with mushrooms. Then reward yourself with a margarita