2801 Leavenworth St
San Francisco, CA 94133
- How do they survive w this terrible service???? Run Forest, run!!!!!!!!!!
- The service is terrible.
- Screw em. The service is horrible and servers are creepy. Food is nothing special.
- Not sure yet how the food is but the service is def lacking
- A classic margarita in the rocks is quite yummy. You can never go wrong with the original !
- I come for the tequila. Food's good too, but the tequila selection is to die for!
- The selection of Tequila on the wall is impressive, but is pointless if the bartender remains a prick who will not pour drinks properly.
- I like to make my own judgements but in this case the other comments r spot on - bad service (and we r the only ones at the bar) an a kind of rude bartender
- When you finally get your first drink, immediately order your second. You might not see the server again for a long time.
- Disagree. Good service and great nachos.
- Amazing tequila bar AND you can't go wrong with warm chips and yummy salsa!!!!
- I wouldn't bother. Had their nachos with chips and salsa after a night of drinking and it was not good.
- The Easter colors reflect in a Margarita mixed with Pueblo Viejo. Get yours here at Las Margaritas!
- If you want to freshen up with a delicious cocktail at Las Margaritas, try a Paloma mixed with Pueblo Viejo Blanco.
- When you visit Las Margaritas, start by ordering a delicious cocktail mixed with Pueblo Viejo Blanco.
- Friendly helpful staff
- If you are in Las Margaritas, try a Margarita with Pueblo Viejo Blanco.
- It's a tourist restaurant. Service was average, food was pretty good, tequila selection was excellent. A pitcher of margaritas and some enchiladas after a day walking the piers is hard to beat.
- Good mexican late at night. Be careful. Bad part of town.
- Excelentes quesadillas, buena cerveza y buen servicio, muy atentos. Nice service.