LaRue's Family Restaurant
6375 Stadium Dr (at Parkview Ave)
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Bland and expensive :( shant be going back....
- nice family restaurant, great food
- Brkfst anytime Omelet's are Great. Tuna melt is Awesome
- Food was mediocre, at best. Waitress spent most of the time I was there talking with, even sitting at, a couple's table.
- Good breakfast items all day, good service & prices. The whole place is unnervingly plastered with ads (placemats, walls, coffee mugs, wall-mounted tv, and more). Cash or check only, no credit cards.
- Wonderful servers great food.
- Great food, fast service. Never had a bad meal.
- Make sure you bring cash! We also accept checks :)
- Wow what a great breakfast joint, the service is outstanding and the food is excellent. If you see a little guy with glasses say hello! He is the owner David LaRue.
- Always great food and friendly service.
- Great family atmosphere. Try the Eggs Benedict, there are several versions available.
- Click here to read the Urbanspoon reviews.
- Great food. I've never been dissapointed. Ask to sit in Sarah Matyczyn's section; tell her I sent ya! =)