60 Main St
Batavia, NY 14020
- Seriously overpriced and way too small portions. Steal was dry and coped medium well to well...and ordered medium. Service was good though
- The owner is a jerk. Steak was bland. Service was horrible
- The BEST steak ever, would recommend this to anyone.
- Drinks only. Food still needs improving
- Sirloin steak is like a filet mignon, highly recommend it. Sushi is also very good.
- To the new Mayor: Enjoy and I hope the food gets better. Very disappointed in the food these last few visits. That's why I'm not Mayor any more, lol.
- Slow service, steak was over cooked
- Very quaint, and friendly staff! Beautiful decor and wonderful atmosphere. Definitely recommend to try if y'all haven't!
- Don't come here if you're in a hurry. Slow service.
- Nothing special, not worth the prices they charge. Go into Henrietta and go to Longhorn for something better at the same price.
- Ribeye with carmalized onions and a side of onion rings hit the spot. Paired with Xplorador Malbec.