The Lark Tavern
- The Brew Ha-Ha Comedy Showcase Comedy Hot Pick is on Saturday, March 27, 8:30 p.m.
- Much better than Tess' lark tavern was.
- douche central. so much hair gel, north faces and office apparel.
- Food is excellent...like a high end restaurant. Bar is clean and drinks are cold.
- Come see Christine Shannon & dj playground on Wednesday's 2$ bud light bottles 3$ well drinks 6$ cossmo & appletinis
- Has potential, but AC issues made for a not-fun night when I visited.
- Long Beach iced teas all for Danielle she makes da bomb
- Lark Fest!
- THIS PLACE SUCKS
- Half price apps all week? Can't do much better than 4 dollar wings,onion rings, mozzarella sticks, fried Mac and cheese etc
- They tow your car while you patronize them. Costs $165 to get back. Nasty food. Dirty tasing drinks. Ewww... Disgusting bathrooms. Average patrons are creepy old men. Overpriced. BYOToiletpaper
- Hungry? Quesadillas with pulled pork.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Shots...shoot it!
- Ju ju on the mic every Friday 6-8pm...piano bar style
- Tess' was much better. It does have a clean look for a tavern....
- almost forgot square toe boots
- $2 Coors light drafts
- Disappointing, hard to get a drink. Imagine Lionheart, only brand new.
- Utica Club draft is only 2 dollars.
- Welcome back!