Largo at the Coronet
Music Venue, Comedy Club
366 N LA Cienega Blvd (btwn Beverly & Oakwood)
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Everybody Loves Largo!
- Jon Brion on a Friday is the best dollar for dollar entertainment in town.
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- This place is great because if you see someone playing with their cell phone during a show I'm pretty sure you're allowed to throw your drink at them. Pretty sure.
- Don't bring your cellphone and don't talk during the show. They will unceremoniously kick you out.
- What is the most creative, spiritual or emotional place in Los Angeles? Acker & Blacker, Co-creators "The Thrilling Adventure Hour": "Largo at the Coronet..."
- Small venue makes for a great crowd and atmosphere!
- Great venue. Be sure to hit up RFD a few doors down for dinner!
- The easiest parking is in the garage next door.The little room only serves beer and wine but there is a bar next door.
- Small Venue but good atmosphere...
- Expect a charmingly informal vibe, that local performers view as their second home; Jon Brion plays monthly, occasionally bringing Fiona Apple with him. Also catch comedians such as Russell Brand.
- Warm and awesome crowd
- Love this place: ambiance, acoustics, bar, and even the bathroom!
- Get there early to get good seat assignment, then go to dinner at one of the many restaurants around the theater
- Such a great venue to see live music or comedy. No phones or other interfering nonsense allowed. Makes for a very enjoyable experience.
- Such a cool establishment and mgmt. Can't wait for the next time!
- Seats are painfully small. Shame cause the venue is nice, but it is uncomfortable.
- Great venue to see top musicians and comedians in an intimate setting.
- Grab a drink at the Little Room before or after the show!
- Second Saturday of the month you can see the best show in town! The Thrilling Adventure & Supernatural Suspense Hour - You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll have a wonderful time - check them out!