- Probably the best Chinese restaurant in the area, but nowhere near as great as Tony Hu's other places in Chinatown.
- Food is amazing, ambience great, excellent server. But I hope servers don't have to tip out the host. She was awful.
- Start with the won-ton soup and order Tony's three chili chicken. Trust me,
- Slow service at lunch. But very cute decor.
- It was just ok. Sesame chicken was good but overall not my favorite.
- Get the Three Chili Chicken and thank me later.
- Beautiful room and delicious, authentic cuisine!
- Beautiful room and delicious authentic cuisine!