Lansdowne Irish Pub
- Try the Irish nachos and the deep fried Mars bar. They're to die for! And make sure to ask for Crystal. She's the best!!! :-)
- Go when they have a band playing and enjoy an Irish Coffee and a deep fried Mars bar!
- Nice place to catch a game!
- Try an "Irish breakfast" shot
- Stay away from Cobb salad
- A second great meal and fantastic service 2 days in a row, winner!!!!
- A decent selection of beer and great fish & chips.
- Good food and better than average beer selection for an Irish pub. Best hang out in the casino
- I like this place
- Fun times! Dancing and dj
- Awful service! Avoid at all costs!
- Best mac and cheese I've ever had!
- Great vibe, great beer.
- The Mac-n-Cheese is amazing!!
- this place was delicious and well priced! great mushrooms and mussels!!
- Food took forever. Beer selection is mediocre.
- Potato cakes are awesome! Great service too!
- So don't get the Guinness pie it made me dad vomit every 2 seconds
- I miss Luckys!
- Food was cold & no time to complain, but Bre was nice!