8810 N Union Blvd (Research Pkwy & Lexington Dr.)
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Amazing food and service! My favorites for lunch L7 and L10
- Tom kha.awesome..Penang curry..Pad Thai. All good..
- food was terrible smelt and tasted like dog poo. I returned the food and they yelled in the back it costs money. Customer service and food is beyond terrible. Ive had thai before, this is disgusting!
- This place has since day one held true to thai spice. So on that note. Dont go crazy hot until your certain you can handle it
- Try the C1 (green curry)...sweet and hot. Thai hot!
- The Pau-Pia is a delicious dish of 3 rolls that compliment the Tom Kha Gai (S1) a heavenly soup of lemon grass, chicken, in coconut milk.