Langham Huntington Hotel
Hotel, Resort, American
- So fresh... So clean... If you're reading this & you're at the Langham you're a BOSS. KuMays.com
- The Bar is gorgeous. The Dining Room is cutting edge. The Long Bridge with the handpainting from 1932 is unique. Great pool and tennis courts.
- They even have their own OPI nail polish shade! Light pink...
- Originally built in 1907, it had to be completely rebuilt in the early '90s. It sits on 23 acres and has 380 rooms, suites, and cottages, all very proper and lovely.
- Chef David now finds himself as the Chef de Cuisine of The Royce at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA introducing a new kind of fine dining cuisine to the Angeleno palate.
- A gorgeous hotel with luxury amenities. Amazing grounds, large rooms and awash with lights at Christmas.
- Stay in the Lanai Building instead of the main building for a much more laid back, resort feel.
- This is one of the nicest hotels in one of the nicest areas. I'm just purely smitten.
- The fantastic, old bar room makes a mean cocktail.
- This is the PINKEST place I've ever been! If there is a special girl in your life, use the beautiful (pink!) stationary inside the desk to write her a letter.
- Winner of Bravo's Top Chef: http://pasadena.langhamhotels.com/en/media/pr_20.htm
- Situated on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the ultra-plush, Victorian-style rooms look out onto the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains.
- Summertime brings out some pretty trashy clientele. Enjoy.
- Afternoon tea in the lobby lounge is a must!
- expensive cocktails! but only place to partay in SGV!
- Really nice place to stay. Bit outside but with lots of green and fresh air. Hotel is really beautiful
- Beware the $25 per night COMPULSORY valet parking charge
- Great hotel
- Breathtakingly beautiful..you can feel the presence of the original Hollywood stars!
- You can park on the street if you request an overnite permit online. It is 3$ instead of 25$ the hotel charges.