Beach, Park, Playground
5915 N Sheridan Rd (at Thorndale Ave)
Chicago, IL 60660
- Hide in the rocks by the lake and smoke a fat one.
- only 1 body has been found here this season.
- Beautiful waves and view!
- Nice beach.
- Very beautiful and calming
- Make sure to walk your bike if you're on the sidewalk. Smurfs tend to hang out and write tickets at Sheridan and Ardmore.
- Accessible lakefront beach and park playground across from Emanuel Congregation. Clean sand and Lake Michigan water.
- Nice beach and less crowded than Hollywood to the south.
- The thugs tend to gather there around 7:00 pm.
- if you have small children, avoid it when the jewish school comes out to play! those children are unruly around toddlers!