Lands End Restaurant
$ $ $
- Best Sunday Buffet I've ever eaten!
- This place is amazing. Fresh foods, with amazing flavors.There is a FANTASTIC view of the waterway to soothe you while you dine. Staff is stellar!
- Delicious She Crab Soup!
- Shrimp and Grits were delicious. Hush puppies with honey butter were amazing!
- Beautiful views, delicious food, cold drinks, and great service.
- Yummy fish tacos!
- Wonderful food and beautiful views
- steak and crab special
- Excellent grouper special.
- Great view and location. Shimp and grits were differnt than most, but pretty good. Was not impressed with the crab stuffed mushrooms, overpriced and crab tasted spoiled. Staff was friendly
- Fantabulous variety of classic and original cocktails- no skimping on the good stuff!
- The best kept secret in south Myrtle Beach!
- Delicious burgers and seafood dishes!
- Here for a town hall. Thanks for coming, and thank you for your support.
- Restaurant is out of business. Chacon's of Georgetown is in this location now.