- Great breakfast. Also, if you are getting a salad the "petite" portion is what most of us would call a "giant" salad
- Hot beef is a great comfort food! Chicken strips are great too & the French Toast is one of my favorites!
- Not impressed.
- Before anyone else even if there is a waiting list. You also have to understand our kitchen gets behind&we can't take your order that's why you have to wait when there are empty tables around you
- Landmark has great food! I would recommend always calling in early and making a reservation even if you have 6 people. It makes you more important. You will be able to have your seat before anyone
- Better be dressed in your best wranglers and pioneer hat otherwise they might look at you funny.
- The waiting for a table while there are empty tables is ridiculous. Also sit in the front that way you don't have to wait