Landmark Olde Town Stadium
Cineplex, Movie Theater
5550 Wadsworth Blvd (at 55th Ave)
Arvada, CO 80002
- Come Monday - Thursday and movies are only $5!
- Like all theaters expensive food, eat before and just get something to drink there.
- Free refills on any size popcorn and drink!
- I really liked the really big screens they have in there
- As far as movie snacks go, it's definitely one of the cheaper options in Denver. It's way cheaper than AMC or United Artists for popcorn and drinks!
- Many memories with my grandma here :-)
- Love this theater-- can get fries for $3 !
- My old neighborhood theater always has a place in my heart.
- Quick power outage caused the movies to stop for 30 minutes. They offered refunds; from a customer service standpoint I could sympathize with them, however, they are not efficient.
- An older theater but it's not too bad. Get as comfy as you can, there are not headrests on the seats.
- Matinee pricing is only mon-thurs and the first show only fri-sun, so that's bullshit.
- Old school theater, no bells & whistles but usually not very crowded! We love this theater.
- Pompeii was gr8 but go for the 3D. It must be MAJESTIC!
- Free refills on the large at this theater. Come here every Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Kinda warm and your ticket will come with a side of homophobic jokes.
- Watching movies at old town www.djemir.com
- This theatre is in need of a remodel.
- They serve Dazbog coffee--Glorious!
- Make sure you go to the restroom before the movie starts . Because the restrooms are way to far.
- Excellent place to see feature films, and they show a few indies as well.