- If it's 4am saturday morning and you're dying for that sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich with a dash of hipster on the side, than look no further.
- This diner is open 24 hours, and they've got free Wi-Fi, so it makes a great sync spot for tech nomads. The wifi password is: landmark
- Beware: Prices jump 20% on the weekends. It's a limited menu fri-sun. And everything costs more!
- Not bad but I felt food is missing something...
- The servers on day shift are much friendlier. Try a corned beef Ruben.
- I'd pass on the french toast...
- Food was good. Waitress sucked. Forgot key items on every single order served and there was only 3 of us. She took forever and she never cleared our table nor checked to see if we were ok.Disappointed
- Great (and cheap) breakfast and so much food!
- Food is great and they have margaritas!
- 1-2-3 breakfast
- Cheaper for a cup of Starbucks brand hot tea or coffee than the Starbucks across the street. If a party of just 1-2 people, sit at the bar for faster service.
- Had the philly cheese steak and fries it was pretty good...cheesecake is something you have to try. ...proportion pretty good size....
- Used to have the most amazing burgers. It's been a year since I was last in town, and I was looking forward to one. What I got was a pre-made, over-seasoned cafeteria burger. Disappointing.
- The best servers are Janina and Daniela. Request them.
- Hot chocolate= Yes madame.
- They have matzoh ball soup here!!! Yumm
- They are always fast and attentive. Great place to eat after an event. Open 24hrs and you can order breakfast anytime!
- Everthing is good here!
- As a person who lives next door to this place (Healey) I can say is that they are consistent. Love that they are open 24 hours. Greek owed and operated so lean towards those dishes.