17 Mill Hill Rd (at Tinker St.)
Woodstock, NY 12498
- Best bartender in town
- Get the Messy Jessy
- Veggie burger is delicious
- 1/2 Ribs and BBQ Chicken is a meal for 2.
- Some of the best homemade soup in town. Always order what that have on special
- The black bean dip is a great starter!
- I've eaten here before and it never gets any better. I think I'm done with this place. The food just never seems fresh. The bean dip was terribly dry, like it was sitting all day. Tacos had no flavor
- Onion rings were amazing! I got the cheese quesadilla which really filled me!
- Great burgers ... Add a salad
- The jerk chicken wings were awesome! We got the chicken quesadilla, fish and chips, and steak sandwich. All were good. Food came out quickly and the waitress was super nice. Great place.
- Robust menu, decent food, attentive friendly service and they play great music.
- Can't go wrong here if you're a dog owner. Nice, spacious, covered patio so you can bring Fido along for lunch on a nice day.
- I love this place! Always well taken care of here and I've never had a bad time. Plenty of great specials daily and great beers on tap. A real bar in a really awesome place to be.
- Snippy waitress puts names down on list like "Fat nosey couple." Disrespectful to patrons. And slow, inattentive.
- Make sure you tell them to burn your burger if you don't like rare meat. My husband ordered medium rare and got a completely uncooked lump of meat on a bun.
- Tasty portobello sandwich and nice and moist black bean veggie burger