This dive bar sets itself apart from all the rest by offering late night karaoke. It's an award-winning karaoke bar where locals bond with old and new friends over cheap drinks. Don't be led astray by the drunks belting out '80s ballads, because, let's my honest: you'll probably join them by the end of the night.
- Best time for Karaoke: mid-week if you actually want to sing, Friday & Saturday if you want to laugh at drunk people singing
- never go on fri/sat if you want to sing.
- Love this place, but it would be awesome if they got a monitor so you could actually hear yourself singing versus hearing all the drunk people singing along. GREAT song selection nonetheless.
- Don't sit by the bathroom. It smells like fart.
- Look for ale garza to be spitting out some awesome tunes here
- Ask for Russ...he is the best bartender. He will treat you right.
- This place is amazing especially Friday through Sunday
- Great Karaoke night! Cash only which I really liked.
- Bloody Mary is a cant miss. Cash only.
- Relaxing atmosphere, great morning bartender!
- Grab a drink and sing away
- Charger Headquarters!!! Big screen with sound every game
- Clean Bar, excellent show :)
- Super fun and it hasn't changed (In a good way) since the last time I was here 6 yrs ago. Took forever to sing, but still fun
- Cash bar, come around 10:30pm which is when the karaoke really gets going.
- If you want to sing karaoke put your name on the list right away.
- Cash only! Be sure to always bring cash!
- Cheap drinks and they open at 6am for all you alcoholics!!!
- Weekends with Jessica, can't be beat!!!!
- Ive been to better karaoke places. The versions of some of the songs were not like the originals.